Minggu, 04 Oktober 2009

Medina Nabila - Akuntansi F - Task from Mr. Dadang Iskandar

Experience Will Not Be Forgotten

Every holiday my family and I always visit a beautiful place, peaceful, beautiful and far from the crowds. Such villages have a setting far from the pollution and the life of big cities

Holiday this time we are prepared to go to cisewu in the district garut and staying with my brother-in-law.

Travel very far because of past tea plantations, dams and off up the mountain. we finally arrived at cisewu. the things we brought the car in to spend, because we will stay for 2 days. I feel very cold air and cisewu far from pollution. But when night came very dark with not a lot of local people who use electricity.

The next day we were getting ready to go to the beach. very extreme way because we had to pass a stone and a wooden bridge landslide already fragile. When we get there I saw a very beautiful beaches and many sea animals on the seashore, such as starfish, crabs and small fish, colorful

Wonderful vacation with my family and experience I will never forget took place during school holidays. Family togetherness and happiness are paramount in my life

1 komentar:

  1. please write your NPM, name and your class on your assignment, OK ?

    BalasHapus